February 11, 2012

You say I aim too high from down below.





















Outfit Details:
cardigan forever 21
sheer button up forever 21
black skinny jeans h&m
belt h&m
jeffrey campbell martini spike


Ben and I had tickets to see David Spade's stand-up routine in Boston last night. I am definitely unfamiliar with his career, all I can really say I have seen and enjoyed him in is Tommy boy, 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter, and of course the classic, Joe Dirt. His stand-up ended up being absolutely hilarious, I left the show with my stomach in pain from laughing so much and my cheeks hurting from sporting a constant smile all throughout. I have to give a big thank you to Bens mom, who gets us tickets to a performance/event each year for Christmas. And each year I am never familiar with the act/event, and each year I end up loving what I had just seen and being pleasantly surprised. I have decided she knows me better than I do, and that I should stop being so critical and to start being totally pumped about it even if I have no idea what I am about to see! Because with her track record thus far, everything's been totally fantastic! I am already looking forwards to next years event as a matter of fact!
But I must cut this short now, Its nearing 8am which by that time I must be fully ready and in a vehicle headed back into Boston for another show.. This afternoon Ben's band is playing with one of our favorite bands, Patent Pending. So since it's a mid-day show, load-in is pretty early so we've got to be leaving very shortly! But I hope you all have a great weekend! Ciao for now!

5 comments:

  1. You're so skinny, I'm jealous! I love sheer button ups, I can't believe it is just from F21! Looks so much more expensive!

    My boyfriend's band is playing mid-day today too... funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! Xx

    http://fashionisingabout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! I like it! ;)

    www.dali-daliart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your studded flats - they give the outfit an edge :)


    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete