January 21, 2012

Denim on Denim















Outfit Details:
denim jacket forever 21
denim button up tank top vintage
striped skirt forever 21
tights vera wang
purse express
boots dolce vita


This weather is such a drag. I really thought snow would spice up my pictures some, but with the sun beaming down turning everything bright white and blinding, it's really hard to keep cool while my eyes are fighting to stay shut and my face is being consumed by my hair. And don't forget that it's fucking freezing out, I have to fight the elements while trying to produce nice pictures which is a tough thing I'm realizing, especially since I need to do so in a small time frame. What time frame is that might you be wondering? I've got to do all this before my nose, fingers and ears turn bright red. Those don't photograph well, trust me. Not cute.

1 comment:

  1. love your outfit and your blog is really nice!
    xoxo,
    fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete